This recipe works good for breakfast, but can also be a dessert. Mix together the ingredients the night before, pop it in the fridge, and look forward to a special treat the next day. It’s that easy.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup light or full-fat coconut milk, depending on preference
- 1/2 tablespoon honey ( or sugar)
- diced mango (or fruits you think fits)
- Cacao or coffee grains
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, and honey (or sugar) together in a small bowl or glass mason jar. Let it set in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove it from the fridge, and make sure your pudding looks thick and the chia seeds have gelled. Top with fresh fruit and nuts, and enjoy immediately.
- The cacao or coffee is to grate on top just before eating it